Friday, July 2, 2010

PACKING & MOVING (June 12-14)



Without my folks coming over and helping, I would not have been able to leave when I need to leave Norfolk. My mom, Dad and especially my little sister were beyond helpful. Most of the weekend, I packed and cleaned, but Saturday night was a long night. Packing sucked and I thought to myself if I was making the right decision. Then Sunday was a longer day and night because I stayed up all night getting everything in my Apartment loaded up, then went to the office early Monday to finish packing and tried to make a last ditch effort to work on my to-do list, but I spent most of my time, cleaning and getting ready to leave.

I thought I would be done before the work day began at 8AM, but by the time I got ready to leave it was around 1PM. After I got everything from my office loaded up and came back to my office to give it a final look, I think it hit me that I was leaving ODU.

As I was hugging Zelany ad Debbie to leave it really hit me that I was leaving all my wonderful office staff and I got pretty sad, so I hurried out of there. Then on top of that Subash, Atiya and Tommy came over to say bye and that was rough as well.
We hit the road around 2:30PM but didn’t get to North Carolina until about 7PM because I was falling asleep on my motorcycle (which is pretty hard to do), so we had to pull over for a powernap. Then we finally got home, but that was only the half of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vamsi, its Morgan (UNCC CAB). Madinah called me as soon as she got your post card, we were on the phone 2gether near tears,lol. I am soooo happy for you and wish you safe travels.
    Morgan (mcjustice81@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete